How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Sample Tests from the Oregon Department of Education
Homeschoolers Book Group
Corvallis Unschooling Family Connection
Oregon Department of Education (ODE)
Oregon Legislative Action Alert
Licensing & State Laws in Oregon
Gilbert House Children's Museum
Beginning to Homeschool
Oregon Services for Home Schooled Students with Disabilities
Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail
Oregon Home School Test Scores by Percentiles 1998-1999
Western Region Unschoolers
Oregon Home School Data Statistics 2000-2001
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Homeschooling 101: A Guide to Getting Started
A Charlotte Mason Education: A Home Schooling How-To Manual
How to Drive: Real World Instruction and Advice from Hollywood's Top Driver
Great Lodges of the National Parks: The Companion Book to the PBS Television Series
Pass Your California DMV Test Guaranteed! 50 Real Test Questions! California DMV Handbook
Quote of the Day
The great difficulty in education is to get experience out of ideas.George Santayana