How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Eugene Homeschool Co-Op
Educator Library Cards - Multnomah County Library
Portland Children's Museum Free Family Pass
Beginning to Homeschool
Oregon National Historic Trail
John Day Fossil Beds National Monument
Homeschool Fun for Silicon Valley Teens
Private Career School Directories
Oregon Revised Statutes: Chapter 339 — School Attendance; Admission; Discipline; Safety
Eugene-Springfield Homeschool Association
Homeschool Freedom Alerts
Oregon Home School Students by Age Level
Oregon Home School Test Scores by Percentiles 1998-1999
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Easy Grammar Systems
Pass Your California DMV Test Guaranteed! 50 Real Test Questions! California DMV Handbook
Real Learning: Education in the Heart of the Home
Crash-Proof Your Kids: Make Your Teen a Safer, Smarter Driver
Quote of the Day
But if you ask what is the good of education in general, the answer is easy; that education makes good men, and that good men act nobly.Plato