How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Am I Really Qualified to Teach My Own Children?
Classical~Charlotte Mason Material Swap
Points in Evaluating a Curriculum
Children at Play : Using Waldorf Principles to Foster Childhood Development
Guiding Your Catholic Preschooler
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Responsible Driving, Student Edition
The Living Page: Keeping Notebooks with Charlotte Mason
The Well-Ordered Home: Organizing Techniques for Inviting Serenity into Your Life
Learning Styles: Reaching Everyone God Gave You to Teach
Quote of the Day
According to this conception, the sole function of education was to open the way to thinking and knowing, and the school, as the outstanding organ for the people's education, must serve that end exclusively.Albert Einstein