How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Oregon Home School Test Scores by Percentiles 1998-1999
Oregon National Historic Trail
Oregon Revised Statutes: Chapter 339 — School Attendance; Admission; Discipline; Safety
So Cal Homeschool Teen Connection
Oregon Home School Data Statistics 2003-2004
Educator Library Cards - Multnomah County Library
Educational Service Districts
Homeschool Freedom Alerts
West River Academy
John Day Fossil Beds National Monument
Oregon Connections Academy
Guidelines for Home Schooled Students - Students with Disabilities
Homeschool Fun for Silicon Valley Teens
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Real Learning: Education in the Heart of the Home
Life in America
Pass Your California DMV Test Guaranteed! 50 Real Test Questions! California DMV Handbook
Crash-Proof Your Kids: Make Your Teen a Safer, Smarter Driver
Discover Your Child's Learning Style : Children Learn in Unique Ways - Here's the Key to Every Child's Learning Success
Quote of the Day
The greatest sign of success for a teacher is to be able to say, "The children are now working as if I did not exist."Maria Montessori