How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail
Oregon Home School Data Statistics 2002-2003
Gilbert House Children's Museum
West River Academy
Homeschool Freedom Alerts
Oregon Home School Data Statistics 2003-2004
Sample Tests from the Oregon Department of Education
Oregon Home School Test Scores by Percentiles 1997-1998
Nez Perce National Historical Park
Oregon Home Education Network (OHEN)
Portland Children's Museum Free Family Pass
Oregon Coast Aquarium
Guidelines for Home Schooled Students - Students with Disabilities
Educator Library Cards - Multnomah County Library
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Pecci Reading Method: At Last! A Reading Method for Every Child
One Thing at a Time : 100 Simple Ways to Live Clutter-Free Every Day
Pass Your California DMV Test Guaranteed! 50 Real Test Questions! California DMV Handbook
When Children Love to Learn: A Practical Application of Charlotte Mason's Philosophy for Today
Quote of the Day
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.St. Augustine