How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Oregon Opportunites for Homeschoolers (OregonHome)
Greater Portland Homeschoolers (GPH)
Home School Testers in Oregon
Complying with Oregon Laws
Oregon Department of Education (ODE)
Homeschooling Laws for Children with Disabilities
Educator Library Cards - Multnomah County Library
Oregon Home School Students Registered by County 1998-1999
Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail
Oregon National Historic Trail
Northwest Charlotte Mason Group
Credit for Proficiency Guidelines for School Districts
Nez Perce National Historical Park
Homeschooler's Educational Resource
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Montessori: A Modern Approach
Pocketful of Pinecones: Nature Study With the Gentle Art of Learning : A Story for Mother Culture
The Mystery of History
How to Drive: Real World Instruction and Advice from Hollywood's Top Driver
Pass Your California DMV Test Guaranteed! 50 Real Test Questions! California DMV Handbook
Quote of the Day
There is, on the whole, nothing on earth intended for innocent people so horrible as a school.George Bernard Shaw