How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
How I Teach a Large Family in a Relaxed, Classical Way: Fine Arts
West River Academy
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Christian Kids Explore Chemistry
Black Children : Social, Educational, and Parental Environments
Safe Young Drivers: A Guide for Parents and Teens
Learning Styles: Reaching Everyone God Gave You to Teach
Quote of the Day
The aim of education should be to convert the mind into living fountain, and not a reservoir.John Mason