How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Homeschooling 101: A Guide to Getting Started
The Trivium: The Liberal Arts of Logic, Grammar, and Rhetoric
Simply Charlotte Mason
Classical~Charlotte Mason Material Swap
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Please Don't Drink the Holy Water
A Little Way of Homeschooling
Guerrilla Learning: How to Give Your Kids a Real Education With or Without School
Only Child: Writers on the Singular Joys and Solitary Sorrows of Growing Up Solo
National Geographic Guide to the National Parks of the United States, Fourth Edition
Quote of the Day
Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books.Sir John Lubbock