How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Homeschooling: The Early Years: Your Complete Guide to Successfully Homeschooling the 3- to 8- Year-Old Child
Seton Testing Services
Free Math Facts Worksheets
Roots and Shoot Homeschool Leaders
Choosing Electives for Homeschooling High School
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Taking Charge of Your Child's Education: A Guide to Becoming the Primary Influence in Your Child's Life
Spell to Write & Read
A Charlotte Mason Companion: Personal Reflections on the Gentle Art of Learning
The Well-Ordered Home: Organizing Techniques for Inviting Serenity into Your Life
Black Children : Social, Educational, and Parental Environments
Quote of the Day
Education would be much more effective if its purpose was to ensure that by the time they leave school every boy and girl should know how much they do not know, and be imbued with a lifelong desire to know it.Sir William Haley