How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Homeschool and Socialization
LeapPad with Microphone
Tips for Homeschooling Multiple Ages in a Large Family
Catforms Testing Service
1.1 Million Homeschooled Students in the United States in 2003
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Learning Styles: Reaching Everyone God Gave You to Teach
Understanding Waldorf Education : Teaching from the Inside Out
Better Late Than Early: A New Approach to Your Child's Education
Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning: An Approach to Distinctively Christian Education
Children at Play : Using Waldorf Principles to Foster Childhood Development
Quote of the Day
School was the unhappiest time of my life and the worst trick it ever played on me was to pretend that it was the world in miniature. For it hindered me from discovering how lovely and delightful and kind the world can be, and how much of it is intelligible.E.M. Forester