How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
How I Teach a Large Family in a Relaxed, Classical Way: Science
Math Games and Activities for Preschoolers
Top 5 Reasons to Home School
Marketing to Homeschoolers: Specialty Retailers Find a New Niche
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Homeschooling: The Early Years: Your Complete Guide to Successfully Homeschooling the 3- to 8- Year-Old Child
Guerrilla Learning: How to Give Your Kids a Real Education With or Without School
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Intermediate Level
The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas: 500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities for Kids Ages 3-12
Quote of the Day
The authority of those who teach is often an obstacle to those who want to learn.Cicero