How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
The Perfect Crime: How Psychology and High-Tech Marketing Have "Deformed" Education
Single Mom Homeschooling
Organizing Homeschool Field Trips for Groups
HomeSchool Minder Calendar
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Dumbing Us Down: The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling
Name That Country Game
The Well-Ordered Home: Organizing Techniques for Inviting Serenity into Your Life
Responsible Driving, Student Edition
Quote of the Day
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.Alvin Toffler