How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
The Oregon Homeschool Law
Oregon Home School Data Statistics 1999-2000
Credit for Proficiency Guidelines for School Districts
Oregon Academic Content Standards
Notification of Intent to Home School
Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail
Oregon Caves National Monument
Northwest Charlotte Mason Group
Oregon Home School Data Statistics 2002-2003
Oregon Home School Students Registered by County 1997-1998
Educational Service Districts
Homeschool Freedom Alerts
Oregon Revised Statutes: Chapter 339 — School Attendance; Admission; Discipline; Safety
Eugene Homeschool Co-Op
Oregon Public High School Graduation Requirements
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Understanding Waldorf Education : Teaching from the Inside Out
Consider This: Charlotte Mason and the Classical Tradition
Pass Your California DMV Test Guaranteed! 50 Real Test Questions! California DMV Handbook
Right-Brained Children in a Left-Brained World: Unlocking the Potential of Your ADD Child
Quote of the Day
The whole theory of modern education is radically unsound. Fortunately... education produces no effect whatsoever.Oscar Wilde