How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Homeschool Parents Don't Need to Be Teachers
Notification of Intent to Home School
Why Unschoolers Grow Up to Be Entrepreneurs
The Good, The Bad, The Inspiring
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Teach Your Own: The John Holt Book Of Homeschooling
The Letter Factory Game
Should I Home School?: How to Decide What's Right for You & Your Child
Writing Strands & Reading Strands
A Charlotte Mason Companion: Personal Reflections on the Gentle Art of Learning
Quote of the Day
Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.Henry David Thoreau