How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
The Trivium: The Liberal Arts of Logic, Grammar, and Rhetoric
Homeschooling Rates by Student and Family Characteristics
Meal Planning Made Easy
The Dollar Stretcher
John Holt and the Origins of Comtemporary Homeschooling
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
The Organizing Sourcebook : Nine Strategies for Simplifying Your Life
Guiding Your Catholic Preschooler
The Well-Ordered Home: Organizing Techniques for Inviting Serenity into Your Life
Perrine's Sound & Sense: An Introduction to Poetry
Kids' Poems (Grades 1)
Quote of the Day
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.Will Durant